We are excited and committed to a safe and fun summer at Frontier Ranch. We built a set of covid-19 protocols based upon the CDC recommendations for overnight camps, Santa Cruz County day camp guidelines, and our experience safely running day camp programming last summer. We know this makes camp look different.
We are continuing to work with Santa Cruz County on their procedures, specifically for overnight camps, and will continue to update you if any changes affect our programming.
Here are some of the safety protocols that you can expect:
- Camper health screening and temperature checks will be required at camper drop-off.
- Parents/Guardians will need to remain in cars during camper drop-off and pick-up.
- Six campers per cabin will allow for proper distancing while sleeping.
- Campers will be part of a stable group or pod that they will move around camp with.
- Face masks and social distancing protocols will be required.
- Frequent hand-washing and extra sanitation steps will be part of our daily schedule.
- For everyone’s safety: If your camper is feeling sick or had possible contact with someone who is sick prior to your week at camp, please do not send them.
If you have questions about any of the above policies, please feel free to contact us.
Please evaluate with your camper what to expect regarding covid-19 at Frontier Ranch. If you or your camper(s) feel you are unable to adhere to our safety policies, it’s okay to take a break this summer and come back when you are ready.
DepositsPay Deposit/Check Balance
Please log back into your online registration to make your non-refundable $100 per camper deposit. Deposits are due March 1st! If deposits are not received by March 1st your camper’s registration is subject to dropping to the waitlist for the chosen week of camp.
If you have already made your deposit or rolled your 2020 camper fees over to 2021, thank you! You may follow the link above to verify your payment and balance due.
Look for continued updates as summer approaches. We can’t wait to welcome you back to Frontier Ranch!
|Week 1||Jr High 6th-9th||June 13-19|
|Week 2||Junior 4th-6th||June 20-26|
|Week 3||Junior 4th-6th||June 27-July 3|
|Week 4||Day Camp 3rd-8th||July 5-9|
|Week 5||Jr High 6th-9th||July 11-17|
|Week 6||Jr High 6th-9th||July 18-24|
|Week 7||High School 9th-12th||July 25-31|