We are excited and committed to a safe and fun summer at Frontier Ranch. We have built a set of covid-19 protocols based upon Santa Cruz County guidelines, and our experience safely running day camp programming last summer. We know this makes camp look different.
We are continuing to work with Santa Cruz County on their procedures, specifically for overnight camps, and will continue to update you if any changes affect our programming.
Here are some of the safety protocols that you can expect:
- Face masks and social distancing protocols will be required for campers and staff.
- Camper health screening and temperature checks will be required at camper drop-off.
- Parents/Guardians will need to remain in cars during camper drop-off and pick-up.
- Campers and staff will take part in daily screenings and temperature checks.
- Six campers per cabin will allow for proper distancing while sleeping.
- Campers will be part of a stable group or pod that they will move around camp with.
- Frequent hand-washing and extra sanitation steps will be part of our daily schedule.
- We are recommending staff be vaccinated before they arrive for the season.
- For everyone’s safety: If your camper is feeling sick or had possible contact with someone who is sick prior to your week at camp, please do not send them.
If you have questions about any of the above policies, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 831-335-9133