What to bring
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Bible and pencil
- One-piece swimsuit (or modest tankini)/ board shorts
- Beach towel
- Activewear clothes that can get dirty
- Closed-toe shoes to run around in
- Sweatshirt or warm jacket for cool evenings
- Shoes/flip flops for bathroom
- Flashlight with fully charged batteries
- Toothbrush, shampoo, soap, sunscreen, etc.
- Camera (optional) The camp photographer takes a group photo, a cabin photo, and other photos throughout the week.
What not to bring
- Radios, iPods, mp3 players, etc.
- Portable video games
- Cell phones
- Drugs (unless prescription and then they must be turned in to the camp nurse)
- Alcohol, tobacco, matches, firearms, fireworks, knives
If the above items are brought to camp they will be confiscated until the end of the week.
Any medication coming to camp with the camper must be in its original container and must be checked in at the Nurse’s Station during Sunday check-in. This also includes vitamins or peanut allergy therapy products.
Frontier Ranch suggests that each camper has $35-$60. Parents should set up a digital wallet in our registration here. Campers will be able to use these funds at our camp store and craft area.
Mission Springs is not responsible for lost or damaged money, and/or belongings.
Campers can earn team competition points during the week by wearing clothes that match the theme of the day. Each day of the week has a different theme:
- Red White & Blue Monday
- Tye-dye Tuesday
- Wacky Wednesday
- Aloha Thursday
- Sports Friday
Registration check-in is Sunday between 3:00-4: 30 pm
Due to covid-19 restrictions, drop-off will look different this year. Parents will need to remain in their vehicles. Only campers and staff will be allowed down the hill into main camp.
Medication and any needed paperwork will be dropped off with the nurse or registrar at check in. More instructions will be emailed to you prior to your camp week.
Pick-up starts on Saturday at 9am. This year parents will need to remain in their vehicles and campers will be brought up the hill to them.